Ice Cube Trays, Ouddy 2 Pack Silicone Ice Cube Molds with Removable Lid, Totally 74-Ice Trays for Whiskey, Cocktail, Stackable Flexible - Green

  • FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS: The ice cube trays are made of food grade silicone. Each tray makes 37 nice-sized cubes for a total of 74. They can be used for baby without any worries.
  • EASY ICE RELEASE: Soft silicone material of the ice cube molds shapes the bottom well, making it easy to release the ice cubes. Also, each ice compartment is separate from the other compartments so you can easily push it out from the bottom.
  • STACKABLE & REMOVABLE LID: Every ice mold comes with a removable lid, which keeps ice cubes from absorbing freezer odors. It is stackable, so it can save a lot of spaces in the refrigerator.
  • EASY TO USE & DISHWASHER: You can fill the trays with water, and makes the ice cubes for chill drinks like whiskey, cocktails, coffee, juices etc in summer. It is also perfect choice for making cakes and chololates. After using, you can put it into your dishwasher.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We take pride in delivering top quality products and guarantee a FULL refund if you are not satisfied with our products. Lifetime warranty for any issues and our complete customer service gives you comfortable purchase experience. TOTALLY RISK FREE, buy with confidence now.

*Disclosure: I was contacted by a rep for Ozera and provided a free sample for the purposes of giving my thoughts on it.* I don't make a lot of cupcakes or muffins, but I've been on the washing, cleaning up, and eating ends of things plenty. Getting the baked on crud out of the pans... Pulling the wrapper from the bottom of my shoe... Trying like mad to get that last little bit of cake from the wrapper... These silicone molds are simply awesome, solving every single one of the less happy moments previously mentioned. Sure, one *could* use a wrapper when making muffins, but, that's throwing money away on something that, well, you're going to throw away! That results in mess on the pan, which then has to be washed, with lots of scrubbing if the baker didn't grease well. These molds? Yeah, toss them into the sink with some hot soapy water and they clean up quick. Unless you spilled something on the pan, it's just as clean as it was before baking. Peel the mold off the little cakes, and virtually none of the delicious treat is stuck to them. And since these are reusable, it's a one time investment that will pay for itself in less frustration at the very least. About the only actual problem with these is that usually more than 12 are needed, and I for one will be ordering a couple more sets.

These are awesome! I was really in the mood for reese's peanut butter cups tonight, but A) they're just soooo unhealthy for you, and B) it was midnight, and I didn't feel like going out to get any. So in a double boiler I melted 1/4 cup of Cocoa Butter, 1/4 cup refined Coconut Oil, 1/2 cup of Cacao Powder, 1/4 cup Raw Honey, and just a pinch of pink Himalayan salt. I put 12 of these cupcake liners into 2 cupcake pans, and poured just a bit of chocolate into each one, enough to cover the bottom, and popped them into the freezer for just a few minutes. Then I added a spoonful of natural creamy peanut butter into the center of each one, reheated the chocolate, and poured the rest of it over them. Then I popped them back into the freezer to chill completely. Within the hour, I had a much healthier, delicious candy, that looks just like reese's peanut butter cups. So... these liners went from scalding hot chocolate, to the freezer, back to scalding hot chocolate, back to the freezer, and then popped my candies out, almost completely clean. Then I just threw them in the dishwasher. Took them out, and they're in perfect condition. I'm impressed! Plus, the colors are very cute, and very cheerful. The ONLY thing is, I wish there were just a couple more colors (like orange and purple), so I could get a full rainbow effect. =)

I have tried baking cups before and they were horrible. So I was skeptical in using these , let's just say I'm so pleased. They didn't stick and came out perfect.

Great product! Cute colors.

Bought these for making egg muffins. They work great, easy to clean, pretty colors.

Love the way the silicone works with gluten free flours!!!

Best baking utensil purchase I've made in years. I love these little cups no more running out of cupcake papers. They are easy to use and clean-up is a snap! They are great for making mini cheese cakes too. They hold up better than paper and there is less chance of losing your cupcakes because of flimsy paper.

These are greatfor making muffins & cupcakes 4 my family! Would recommend. I've had them quite awhile now. Still working great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pressure surrounded the Republican leader

Qvwanle Women Tassel Drawstring Floral Printed Tribal Casual Beach Shorts