Hilitchi 150pcs Mixed Zinc Plated Carbon Steel Rivet Nut Threaded Insert Nutsert M4 5 6 8 10

  • High Quality Zinc Plated Carbon Steel Rivet Nut Kit
  • Size: M3 / 4 / M5 / M6 / M8 / M10 / M12
  • Package Quantity: 165pcs
  • Material : Carbon Steel, Zinc Plated
  • Rivet Nuts Can Be Installed in Many Different Kinds of Material Including Steel, Plastic and Fiberglass

Used these for installing tie-down hooks in the trunk of my Camry. I periodically purchase lumber and need something that can actually secure a load. These have worked fine.

If you're OCD and can't stand loose hardware then this rivnut kit is for you. With some more experience I think I'll have to change my job title in my shop from "Professional Zip-Tie Technician" to "Professional Riv-Nutter" A+

If you know what they are and you are in need, here's your answer. I'm not sure of the holding capacity (grade) but for everyday use, buy 'em.

I love rivnuts. If installing just a few, all you need is a metal strip with a hole in it, a washer and a nut and bolt and two wrenches of course. This method is on you tube.

I bought them the first time, and I will buy them again. Don't expect the durability of industrial grade stainless steel. They have set well and no sign of spinning.

These rivnuts are in a plastic box labeled for their size. Makes it easy to select what I need. They work great, and once crimped, they hold very well.

Great set. Take your time and practice with a few as too much force warps them and makes them difficult to screw a bolt in. I'm using them as external items for my vehicle and so far have held up agaisnt rust. Great set for the value.

Good product and worked as described. Perfect for what I required.

Good selection of sizes and work as designed albeit very soft, but that’s the case with these things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pressure surrounded the Republican leader