Commonwealth Basket Basketry Tool Kit

  • COMMONWEALTH MFGR
  • Basic set of basket weaving tools
  • One each: packing tool, reed snipper, reed cutter, caning awl, reed guage in a handy blue plastic carrying case

Great tools. Actually used them for a basket making class last weekend and the teacher was impressed with the selection. This is a worthwhile purchase. I would buy again and recommend them to others.

perfect to repair out door furniture

Great little kit for basket weaving. I have not used it yet but the pieces are what I needed on my last project. I can't wait to try it out.

I am new to basket weaving, and am in classes with more advanced weavers. When these experienced weavers saw my tool kit, two of them asked me to order sets for them. So far, I have only used the scissors, and they are great.

Really helped with the ease of my last basket.

I am a beginner at basketry. This reasonably priced Tool Kit fits the bill. They work great!

Great kit for many different crafting uses. Good quality and easy to use.

Nice set for the beginner basket maker! Everything include is very useful and pretty well made.

This is a nice kit if you are just beginning basket weaving as I am. I decided to make a couple of baskets for Christmas and even though the kit didn't specify any of these tools to be used I was glad I had it and it really helped. I especially like the small yellow cutters as they are very sharp and good for a lot of products besides basket weaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pressure surrounded the Republican leader