Johnson's Baby Oil, Mineral Oil Enriched With Shea & Cocoa Butter to Prevent Moisture Loss,...

  • 20-fluid ounce bottle of pure baby oil, enriched with shea & cocoa butter, formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin, and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving dry skin or rough patches
  • Pure baby mineral oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss and lock in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
  • Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby's skin, easy to spread, ideal for baby massage and relaxing bonding experience for you and your baby
  • Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested baby oil contains no parabens, phthalates, or dyes, and is specially formulated for babies' delicate skin
  • Gentle baby oil is allergy-tested and lightly scented, leaves baby's skin feeling soft, smooth

Got to remove my eye makeup and some of the really hard lippies. It removes all the really hard dark lippie colors completely. No more stains or sore lips. Smells so good!

I use this every day in the shower, it will not leave your skin greasy if you apply to your wet skin before you dry off. Just boot yourself dry instead of rubbing to avoid rubbing it off! Works about the same as the original “pink cap” baby oil but smells a lot better in my opinion. The scent is mild and Does not linger once dry.

Same great feel as baby oil but with way less of the traditional baby oil scent.

I ordered this because I read on Pinterest that this is a great substitute for shaving cream. I've been using it on my legs for about a month. It works wonders! My legs have never been so smooth and moisturized. Not to mention it smells fantastic! Highly recommend.

Smells great and makes you feel good :)

I use this on myself (and I am not a baby) - the smell of the shea butter oil is great, and I use it regularly on my nether regions (it's great for people with hemorrhoids, too!) and my body, especially after shaving. Lotion is awful for skin, oil is more natural - apply on a warm, damp body, for best effects and absorption. The online price was cheaper than at Target.

I like to use this on my skin after the shower and before drying off. I prefer the smell of this oil over the baby oil and am very happy they added this to their product line.

I always put this on in the shower. It held me from getting dried and it and flaky. The smell is nice too. Subtle.

Smells amazing! I've always used the regular baby oil but with the added shea & cocoa I smell tropical! I've had friends comment on how soft and shiny my skin is. I bought this to put on my legs after I shave and use a salt scrub. My legs look brazillian and glow with this stuff! I highly recommend if you have dull, dry skin!

Using this after a shower, while your skin is still wet (before you towel off), beats any lotion. If you keep it up at least twice a week, you'll end up with the best skin of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pressure surrounded the Republican leader